<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oh hells yeah... 


It's late and I feel stressed out. I don't operate well under stress. In fact, stress pretty much shuts me down and I have to fight to keep on going. This semester has been pretty rough on me physically and spiritually, and I have found that after many nights of little sleep, I may have blown this semester. I have fallen so far behind in most of my classes, that I don't know if it will be possible to salvage any of this semester. Actually I'm pretty sure I can, but stress and an inability to get my head straight kind of has me at a disadvantage. On the bright side of life, I have definitley improved at Bass. Somehow, somewhere, I developed skill. Not the "I'm-skiled-enough-to-play-on-Rejoice" skill, but I actually think I can play real non-churchy music. Screw the cheese. I loves me some real music. Muzack if your from the hood. The hood of Salmo. Word to my dawgs G.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?