<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Summer is over 


Holy Crap! The last time I posted here, I had just got the job at HoJ. Now, I've been done for a good week. I am moving home to Coquitlam one of these days (and by one of these days, I actually mean one of the days in the next week or so). Sorry Josh and Rob for not being sure. It's crazy how quickly time has gone by.

I haven't had consistant Internet access these last few months since my computer has been on the fritz again. I don't understand why. Going home will not make this better, so I may have to resort to going to the library more often or something.

I am looking forward to going home though. It opens a lot of doors for me, and I am looking forward to seeing my family more. Anyways, I am quite distracted right now with Star Wars Battlefront. Later.


"If I was a banker,
You would be a millionaire!"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?