<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Dan, now I understand 


I never really realized how many different people worked at the library. There's like 10 people working right now. It doesn't really seem like any of them are doing much, but I'm sure they're all quite busy. Looking around, I see old people struggling to use the computers, and little Asian kids playing games.

So I'm still unemployed, though that's mostly my fault. I did have a job at Chapters, but I managed to show up 2 hours late on my first day! Oh well, c'est la vie. I had another interview last week at what turned out to be a telemarketing gig. That's not what they said on the phone, the bastards! Next week, I'm pretty much guaranteed a job at Blockbuster, or so my friend Josh says. Well, a job's a job, I guess.

I think I had some interesting anecdote to include here, but it has since escaped me. Maybe I only dreamed it up. That's possible.

Being home, I get to watch a lot of movies on TV. I also wrapped Star Wars Battlefront II a week before it came out, and again the other day. It's a good game, Josh; you should try to get your hands on it. I have been especially enjoying the movies on the Women's Network: Aliens, True Lies, something else along that line I can't quite remember. Not exactly movies you'd expect on that station.

Well, apararently I'm being kicked off. I hate how this place is run. I'm supposed to still have 7 minutes left.


"If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning,
I'd hammer in the evening,
All over this land."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?