<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Head Case 


It seems that even after years of dealing with a certain person, they can get in your head and mess with you. I saw it coming, I could see it coming from the moment we started talking, but I was held powerless to stop it or even deflect it. I know what she says isn't true, but somehow she has a way to say things so that they have enough truth that the rest becomes believable. She knows me to well, knows what buttons to push even after so many years of being apart. I wish I could just shut her out of my life, but I have resigned myself to the fact that no matter what she will always be a part of me. She is my mom, and though she can turn me into a head case with a quick turn of phrase, I can't cut her out of my life and trust me I have tried. I went almost 3 years without talking to her, and have not physically seen her in almost 9, but somehow she still manages to screw with my head. Either she is really good at it, or I suck at sanity. Take your pick.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?