<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 03, 2005


Christmas is almost here...
But (drum roll please) even more exciting, the wedding has reached the less-than-a-month countdown. I realized that I never blog anymore and I think the reason is that all that I have on my mind lately is wedding stuff. And as exciting as that can be to me, I understand that the general public may not always share in the joy of finding the perfect tablecloths for the reception. But here I am anyways. From now until Christmas my days will be filled with 30-40 hour weeks at Starbucks in the mall (of all places to be during Christmas), church and youth Christmas events, hair and make-up consultations, pre-marital counselling, dance lessons (perhaps), planning, planning and more planning. So if I am hard to get a hold of, don't take it personally or that I have become the typical bridal-snob. I really am just very busy! I am even working on Christmas day. This is a first for me. I think it shall be good - help to keep my head level so I don't go crazy in those last few days. Oh, how I wish the day were finally here! And then to go away on our trip. That is what I am so excited about. A vacation together. After so many months of hard work and planning, to finally be together 24/7 away from everyone and everything (not that you're not all great you know...err...) Let's just say, that despite the busyness and crazyness of this time, I am one happy girl. And I am only getting happier and happier as the day draws nearer. Do you remember back to 2 or 3 years ago? Oh how much things have changed. I really laugh when I think about all that went on and what we went through - well, not at the pain - but the greater plan that was out there for us. Because looking back now, I wouldn't have had it any other way. Things worked out just perfectly! Maybe not all fairy-tale like, but who says fairy-tales are perfect anyways?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?