<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 22, 2005


I chew on things alot. I think it's a logical extension of my fidgitiness. Although a cute girl once told me that according to Freud, I have an oral fixation. I told her that Freud is creepy. We're probably both right.

Only two more days of work. Then Christmas/wedding. Then I come back on my own, no more help from Darrel. That will be intense.

I had this crazy dream last night. I got my haircut yesterday evening, and I bought this stuff for my hair. And in my dream, I was at this fancy dinner in a big gym. It was kind of like a Summit banquet, but in crazy dreamland. So everything was a little different. And my dad and youngest brother were there. Anyways, I went to the washroom. And there was this guy playing guitar in the washroom for some reason. I was at the mirror checking my hair and stuff, and then I left. Later on I realized I had left my hair stuff in the washroom. I went back to find it. But I couldn't find it anywhere. Guitar guy hadn't seen it, nor had random people that I talked to. I was getting all stressed out because for some reason I was supposed to be with my family, and I had been gone for like 15 minutes or something. It was really stressful. And that's pretty much where it ended.

I will give anything, even up to half my kingdom, for the one who can offer an interpretation of this dream.

Currently listening to: Best of Fleetwood Mac, CD #2
Still Chewing on: A coffee stir stick

8 days until Dan and Slynn are married.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?