<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 11, 2006


In response to Jenn Kenis' tagging of the stopfive crew:
1o Firsts:
1) First Girlfriend: Virginia
2) First Best Friend: Charlie...and I can't remember his last name
3)First screen name: Jotto
4) First Kiss: Melissa....can't remember her last name
5) First Piercings: Never
6) First Car: Does a stolen one count? If so, then it was a sprint.
7) First Love: Virginia....oh young love.
8) First stuffed animal: My blue bear that would make music. I couldn't sleep if he wasn't playing music.
9) First tried a cigarette: Grade 5
10) First failed class: Math in grade 6. I understood the work, I just never did it.

9 Lasts:
1) Last Cigarette: does a cigar count as a cigarette?
2) Last alcoholic beverage: Christmas break
3) Last car ride: Frida, comin home from class
4) Last Kiss: 2 years ago??
5) Last Phone Call: Holly-Anne
6) Last CD played: it was either Audioslave or IMR...can't remember
7) Last Bubble Bath: I don't know...never...I guess
8) Last time you cried: I don't cry
9) Last "I love you" - either a long time ago, or I got one from Kweller earlier this week...

8 have you ever:
1) Dated one of your best friends: yes
2) Have you ever skinny dipped: yes
3) Have you ever been on TV: Oh yeah...Castlegar Shaw local programming. Was promoting a play I was in.
4) Have you ever kissed someone and regretted it: Yes
5) have you ever had a weird dream about someone you knew: Yeah...it actually happens alot.
6) Have you ever fallen in love: yes...or so I thought at the time.
7) Have you ever lost someone you loved: yes
8) Hav you ever been depressed: yes

7 Places you've been:
1) Spokane - Washington
2) Sparwood - BC
3) Drumheller - Alberta
4) Winlaw - BC
5) Victoria - BC
6) Williams Lake - BC
7) Fort St. John - BC

6 Things you've done today:
1) Worked like a dog in the mall
2) Watched Arrested Development on my laptop
3) Played NHL on my Xbox
4) Read
5) Had some ice cream
6) Played Bass

5 favourite things in no order:
1) Music
2) People
3) Books
4) Pearls Before Swine
5) Cute Girls

4 Things You want To Do Before You Die:
1) Bungee Jumping
2) Travel the world
3) Get paid money to play music
4) Get married

3 Things You Will Do Tommorow
1) Play Bass in the 'ridge
2) Nap
3) If its sunny go for a walk around mill lake

2 Things you want to be (that your not now)
1) Nicer to people
2) less busy

1 Thing you are now
1) A full time student

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?