<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"I heard it from a friend; the revolution never happened" 


I agree, more posting would be expedient.

In the hustle and bustle I've forgotten a little bit about this blog. But it still has a place in my heart, not to worry.

Slynn, happy very belated birthday. I'm glad you like your keyboard. I still have the card I bought about 3 years ago that I was going to give you for your birthday. Maybe next year.

I am busy. I almost wrote "busty".

Pray for Historymaker, and particularly the Dans' role in it. It's freaking me out a little bit. Mostly the getting cool prizes part. I'm not too worried about the rest. Because we're awesome. If Slynn could realize that about Dan, I'm sure I'll soon find a girl who realizes the same about me. Heehee. But not at convention.

Later.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?