<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 07, 2006


Maybe people should blog here more often. I mean, it's not that hard. You don't really have to think. Just say something that happened in your day. Today I bought a laundry hamper. Or something that's on your mind. I want to quit my job. Or something that you're feeling. I miss having people constantly around like at college. Or even make something up. Okay, so I'm not so good at the making things up part. But you get the point. Just write something!
I am looking for a new job. Maybe I shouldn't. Mabye I'll stick it out even though it sucks right now and I hate it most of the time. But I'm still looking for a new one. You know sometimes how you don't want to take the high road? I just want to get out of there and not try to stick around to resolve whatever is going on. I just want to be done.
However, we are going to see my parents for Easter and for that, I am super excited! I love Easter!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?