<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Can someone who still loves God and isn't bitter towards him please call me? I'm just feeling so frustrated here. Its like there was a big party, but then it was all less fun and people left. I feel like I'm that girl trying to convince everyone that sticking around is worth it. Why are so many people abandoning ship when things seem tough? I've been alright here, but there's so much Godlessness in so many people who had at least met God and been on a first name basis with him. Life is so different here compared to Jesusford. I'm feeling alone. Even with the churchies. Its hard, because I don't want to be in my old church and my mom thinks I'm all liberal now that I don't adhere to all Pentecostal theology. like I'm a pot-head, homosexual loving hippie. As though many of the friends that I've had has been because I don't care about God's laws or obedience to him. I'd forgotten that here we all only spend time with those who are like-minded. Leave the sinners to themselves. it sounds horribly bitter, but its not. Mom mom loves people deeply - all people no matter who they are. She's even more accepting than I am, especially since she's so optimistic about the churchies themselves. I hate that people judge so freely here. I have Gay friends. That doesn't mean I'm gay. That doesn't mean I think their life choices are God's intent. Why are the pregnant girls in high school so acceptable and in need of help? How come sins are on a sliding scale depending on which person you talk to. Why am I seen as someone who is willing to throw away God's laws to pretend that Grace is like some sort of spam mail that everyone gets so easily. I need people to call me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?