<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I don't do well with nights... 


It's 5:23am. I am so close to being done, yet it seems so far. Today was such a long day. I had my last shift at Starbucks. I said no to the selter night position job. I said yes to the web interactive site job. I went to the doctor (for the 4th time this week). I found out that I do, indeed, have a bacterial infection and that it is not just eczema like the doctors all said. I started taking strong antibiotics (because apparently I have a bad case...really? i could have told you that 3 days ago) and tylenol 2 for the pain. I slept for 2 hours. I came to the sheler and cleaned for 5. And now I am killing the last 3 hours before I get to go home, to my bed. Ah, what a glorious thing that will be. I was going to write more. My brain is too fried though. So I think that is all I shall say.

Did I mention I got new glasses? They're Vogue. And they're hot.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?