<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways ... 


One, one thousand.
Two, one thousand.
Three, one thousand.

Oh what a great movie. Not that I've watched it lately. Anyhow, just saying hi, and here's hoping I'm back in Internetland. I hate how dependent I have become on it, but without it, I am an island, and nobody likes Islanders. Uh, um, I mean...

So, I figured this was more polite and efficient than calling you all in the middle of the night, especially since I have nothing to say other than hi. Those without Call Display would be surely right pissed off. So, Hellos and Goodbyes, hugs and kisses, handshakes and hugs, horseshoes and handgrenade to all of you.


"You say yes,
I say no.
You say stop
and I say go go go."

"You say goodbye and I say hello"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?