<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 23, 2006

hi 


so... I haven't posted in awhile

but I am lonely, and yeah this feels like conversation to a degree. I am in Ireland. I have been here for like 4 days or so... its nice.

umm... yeah. it seems like this websight has bourne some pretty great honesty in the past few months I haven't noticed it.

Holly: don't worry... maybe if you send me your phone number we can talk when I get back, that would be nice. I feel like I can relate.

Moey: also send me your new phone number. hehe, I will go with you to Tailand if you want... heheh

Donkers: frig man, I think I want to take you to the coolest cheese store on the planet

slynn... oh man, I hate it when doctors make mistakes. Most the time I don't want to believe them at all... hehe I still haven't gotten my catscan results cause I don't know they could be real bad, but probably aren't so whatever.

Andrew: I wish you were here with me.

anyway...

I have been pretty down for awhile. It has been my choice. I guess I just don't know how I am supposed to deal with grief so I have recently tried to feel it more. THis is intense. but hey. I quit my job. I had some good reasons and some bad but I did it. This kinda forces the issue on what I will do in January.
so... here's your chance to convince me.

I love Jesus, but I am afraid to be intimate with him.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?