<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 30, 2008


I am fully procrastinating at work right now. I am having one of those weeks. I just cannot focus on what I need to do, and I feel like I am getting nothing accomplished. I only have about 6 weeks of work left here...and I am trying to savour it as much as possible, but right now I just want to be done. I think it will help when I know where we're living, and when we start to pack and really get ready to leave. I am mulling around the thoughts of what I want to do when we move. I have had 2 job interviews/opportunities already. That has been exciting. But I'm almost not ready to think about that yet, but in a way I have to. I think I just need a weekend to gather my thoughts, relax and not think about work (I have worked almost 11 days in a row).

I am dressing up tomorrow, and I am quite excited about it. I am dressing up as the kid Max from Where the Wild Things Are. It is a pretty ridiculous outfit, and most people will have no clue who I am, but I am looking forward to it. I'll try to even get a picture and see if it can be posted up here (I wonder if we can do that?).

Well, I am about ready to leave work now. See ya!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?